- Bakersfield is bad for pedestrians (Turnto23)
- L.A. to close the last gap in Expo bikeway (NBC)
- Making Oakland’s streets safer for all (Oaklandside)
- Berkeley considers eliminating free parking on residential streets near busy commercial corridors (Berkeleyside)
- CA toxic sites at risk of flooding, mapped (LA Times)
- Where will all that infrastructure money go? (NextCity)
- The right way to invest in walking and biking (USPIRG)
Today’s Headlines are brought to you by our monthly donors. Thank you for supporting Streetsblog’s work to keep our readers informed about state-level planning and policy decisions. If you don’t already, please consider making a sustaining monthly donation.