- Governor Newsom announces rules to keep oil wells away from houses, schools (CalMatters)
- FlixBus buys Greyhound, at a big discount (Reuters)
- ‘Compromising’ on climate is horrible politics, deadly policy, and stupid economics (Common Dreams)
- Looks like US carbon markets are going to have a record year, and everybody wants in (Argus Media)
- Community air monitoring law has so far created a lot of hot air and not much else (Grist)
- SF completes first phase of Geary Blvd Rapid Bus: A blueprint for future transit projects? (Mass Transit)
- Anchor Brewing plans to recycle all the water it uses (SF Chronicle)
Today’s Headlines are brought to you by our monthly donors. Thank you for supporting Streetsblog’s work to keep our readers informed about state-level planning and policy decisions. If you don’t already, please consider making a sustaining monthly donation.