- California needs a Civilian Climate Corps (CalMatters)
- Millbrae plans for bike and ped improvements (San Mateo Daily Journal)
- D.C. – or anywhere else – can’t meet climate commitments without reducing car dependence (Greater Greater Washington)
- Blues Beach property returned to Mendocino tribes (Sierra Sun Times)
- Fresno’s housing market is one of the hottest in the nation (CalMatters)
Today’s Headlines are brought to you by our monthly donors. Thank you for supporting Streetsblog’s work to keep our readers informed about state-level planning and policy decisions. If you don’t already, please consider making a sustaining monthly donation.