- Driver Crashes Through Wall, Kills People, Lands Car in Pool...Homeowner on the Hook for Repairs (OC Register)
- Recall Newsom? Chances of Success Plummet as State Rebounds... (Union-Tribune)
- ...But Will Pain of Closures Be Enough? (SacBee)
- Buttigieg Talks Bike Lanes, Green Space, Reducing Role of Cars (SFChron)
- More on ‘Link21’ Regional Transit Plans (SFBizTimes)
- CAL AG Becerra Approved to Run Biden's Health Department (Union-Tribune)
- Long Beach Puts Street Cleaning App on Hold During Pandemic (LB Post)
- E-scooter Companies Lobbying for Tax Credit, Funding for Bike Lanes in Infrastructure Bill (Bloomberg)
More from Streetsblog California
People fight over bike lanes but come around in the end; Drivers getting more distracted; CalEnviroScreen is "flawed"; More
Should Communities That Suppress Housing Lose Their Road Funding?
A Colorado bill would require sprawling cities to take action to increase their affordable housing supply before they collect money to build more roads — and some want to take it national.
Why ‘Safe Systems’ Are Not Enough to End Road Violence
Why hasn't America made more progress towards Vision Zero?
Metro and Caltrans Quietly Canceled 110 Freeway Expansion Project
The 110 Freeway Adams Terminus Improvement Project would have extended a 2000+foot long ramp from below 28th Street to Figueroa Street near USC