- Driver Crashes Through Wall, Kills People, Lands Car in Pool...Homeowner on the Hook for Repairs (OC Register)
- Recall Newsom? Chances of Success Plummet as State Rebounds... (Union-Tribune)
- ...But Will Pain of Closures Be Enough? (SacBee)
- Buttigieg Talks Bike Lanes, Green Space, Reducing Role of Cars (SFChron)
- More on ‘Link21’ Regional Transit Plans (SFBizTimes)
- CAL AG Becerra Approved to Run Biden's Health Department (Union-Tribune)
- Long Beach Puts Street Cleaning App on Hold During Pandemic (LB Post)
- E-scooter Companies Lobbying for Tax Credit, Funding for Bike Lanes in Infrastructure Bill (Bloomberg)
More from Streetsblog California
CalBike: Tell the Legislature Hands Off Active Transportation Funding
Calbike has an action alert that allows its members to write directly to legislators with their feelings on whether or not the ATP funding should be restored before the legislature votes on the budget in June.
Oakland Rips Out Protected Bike Lane on Embarcadero
The city and the councilmember who represents District 2 complain about lack of resources for safety projects, but somehow they have the resources to rip out protected bike lanes
State DOTs Spend Even More Money on Highway Expansions Than We Thought
Advocates knew states would go on a highway widening binge when the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law passed — but they didn't know it would be quite this bad.