- Santa Cruz Plans to Raise Parking Fees to Encourage More Walking/Bicycling/Transit (Santa Cruz Sentinel)
- UCLA's Scooter Study Gets National Attention (WaPo)
- State Workers Can Get Reimbursed for E-Bike/Scooter Rentals (SacBee)
- Long Beach Goes Local, Hires New Company to Run Bike Share (LB Post)
- South Pasadena Ready to Join Mammoth "626 Open Streets" Event (SoPas News)
- Should SFBC Take Money from Car Companies? (S.F. Examiner)
- You Probably Don’t Know What A Sharrow Means (L.A. Daily News)
- Supervisor vs. Advocate for Golden Gate Bridge Board (SFExaminer)
More from Streetsblog California
Support Streetsblog California with a Donation Today to Keep Us Strong in 2024
It's the time of year when nonprofits reach out for your help funding their next year of work. Streetsblog California is no different - so please consider supporting us in your end of the year giving.
No, Opening a $2 Billion Freeway Expansion Project is Decidedly Not the End of Southland’s Freeway Era
“The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.” - Southern California Freeway Expansion
The Real Reason Assaults Against Transit Workers Are On The Rise
Hint: it's not just because service has been slashed.