- Columnist Freaks Out Over Proposed Road Diet in Sacramento (SacBee)
- Here Are the Biggest Road Diet Projects in the OC for the Next 5 Years (OC Register)
- Sacramento Mayor Proposes Building Homes to Fight Homelessness (SacBee)
- Former CA Public Utilities Commission President Teams with Earth Justice to Take on PUC
- Political Discourse in the Central Valley Coarsens Under Trump (SacBee)
- Developers and Enviros Reach Compromise on New Protections/Developments (SD Union-Trib)
- Homeless Bicyclist Killed in Crash in SD Mission (SD Union-Trib, SD Fox 5)
- Another Bicyclist Killed After Fatal Crash Near Redlands (San Bernadino Sun)
- Gas Prices Are Going Up (OC Register)
More from Streetsblog California
Support Streetsblog California with a Donation Today to Keep Us Strong in 2024
It's the time of year when nonprofits reach out for your help funding their next year of work. Streetsblog California is no different - so please consider supporting us in your end of the year giving.
No, Opening a $2 Billion Freeway Expansion Project is Decidedly Not the End of Southland’s Freeway Era
“The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.” - Southern California Freeway Expansion
The Real Reason Assaults Against Transit Workers Are On The Rise
Hint: it's not just because service has been slashed.