Happy Wednesday! Tonight at midnight is the deadline for the California legislature to pass bills.
- Caltrans may begin selling unused 710 Freeway extension parcels soon (San Gabriel Valley Tribune)
- How to ride a bike downhill (NY Times)
- OMG! Sharrows are a blight defacing our beautiful pavement! (Mr. Roadshow)
- Google is trying out a ride-share app (Ars Technica)
- Ride-hailing and driverless cars are reshaping parking design (The Tennessean)
- Meet BART’s new environmentally friendly fleet (Mass Transit)
- Does Burning Man need a new urban plan? (CityLab)