- BART will give up on late-night buses to eastern Contra Costa County (KRON)
- Those raised bike lanes in San Francisco just aren’t enough (Wired)
- Bike advocates Friends of the Polo Field fix up the track in Golden Gate Park (SF Bicycle Coalition)
- Traffic deaths rose at beginning of 2015, probably due to distracted driving (NY Times)
- Yes, high speed rail construction bids are coming in lower than cost estimates (PolitiFact)
- Video: European Bike Stealing Championships 2015 (YouTube)
More California headlines at Streetsblog LA and Streetsblog SF.