- GM Partnering with San Diego Power to Boost Local Electrical Grid (Union-Tribune)
- L.A. City Council Calls For Unarmed Mental Health Response (LAist)
- WeHo Considers Protected/Extended Santa Monica Blvd Bike Lanes (Beverly Press)
- More on Proposed Central Freeway Teardown, Embarcadero Changes (BayAreaReporter)
- Storms Sign of Climate Damage to Come (SFChron)
- More people Falling Into Homelessness Than Climbing Out in SD (Union-Tribune)
- Biden Admin. Advises States to “Fix It First” (Transport Topics)
- This Makes Congressional Republicans and Red-State DOTs Big Mad (Governing).
More California headlines at Streetsblog LA and Streetsblog SF. National Headlines at Streetsblog USA.