- GM Partnering with San Diego Power to Boost Local Electrical Grid (Union-Tribune)
- L.A. City Council Calls For Unarmed Mental Health Response (LAist)
- WeHo Considers Protected/Extended Santa Monica Blvd Bike Lanes (Beverly Press)
- More on Proposed Central Freeway Teardown, Embarcadero Changes (BayAreaReporter)
- Storms Sign of Climate Damage to Come (SFChron)
- More people Falling Into Homelessness Than Climbing Out in SD (Union-Tribune)
- Biden Admin. Advises States to “Fix It First” (Transport Topics)
- This Makes Congressional Republicans and Red-State DOTs Big Mad (Governing).
More from Streetsblog California
Caltrans Explains Why VMT – Vehicle Miles Traveled – Is Such a Concern
And then turns around and says: oh, but new freight truck traffic induced by new highway capacity doesn't count! Really, Caltrans?
Study: What Road Diets Mean For Older Drivers
"After a road diet, all motorists seem to drive at a rate that feels comfortable to a mildly-impaired older adult."
Input Meetings Starting This Weekend for Ballona Creek “Finish the Creek” Extension Study
Learn more and give your ideas for extending the Ballona Creek bike/walk path upstream through Culver City and into Mid-City Los Angeles
Motorist Kills Pedestrian on Valencia
While distracted/inattentive driving was a primary factor, the non-intuitive and dangerous center-running design almost certainly contributed