- LA Lets Seniors Customize Their Car Parking Places (LAT)
- More on Bay Pass, Bay Area’s Universal Transit Pass Experiment (DailyJournal)
- California's Economy Keeps Growing and Growing (LAT)
- More People Walk During Pandemic, It's Time for Wider Sidewalks (Treehugger)
- Prop E Would Rework Police Oversight in Long Beach (LB Post)
- New Pocket Park Opens in Pasadena (Pasadena Now)
- It's Raining (Fresno Bee, OC Register, LAT)
More from Streetsblog California
Caltrans Explains Why VMT – Vehicle Miles Traveled – Is Such a Concern
And then turns around and says: oh, but new freight truck traffic induced by new highway capacity doesn't count! Really, Caltrans?
Study: What Road Diets Mean For Older Drivers
"After a road diet, all motorists seem to drive at a rate that feels comfortable to a mildly-impaired older adult."
Input Meetings Starting This Weekend for Ballona Creek “Finish the Creek” Extension Study
Learn more and give your ideas for extending the Ballona Creek bike/walk path upstream through Culver City and into Mid-City Los Angeles
Motorist Kills Pedestrian on Valencia
While distracted/inattentive driving was a primary factor, the non-intuitive and dangerous center-running design almost certainly contributed