- LA Lets Seniors Customize Their Car Parking Places (LAT)
- More on Bay Pass, Bay Area’s Universal Transit Pass Experiment (DailyJournal)
- California's Economy Keeps Growing and Growing (LAT)
- More People Walk During Pandemic, It's Time for Wider Sidewalks (Treehugger)
- Prop E Would Rework Police Oversight in Long Beach (LB Post)
- New Pocket Park Opens in Pasadena (Pasadena Now)
- It's Raining (Fresno Bee, OC Register, LAT)
More from Streetsblog California
Federal infrastructure bill is a climate time bomb; Homelessness is killing people; E-bike incentives; Banning gas stations; Inland Empire warehouse jobs are not very desirable ones; More
How the Next Generation of Mobility Justice Leaders Are Fighting For Transportation Equity
... and what they wish other transportation advocates knew about their work.
Kelley Leaving Oakland Department of Transportation
Megan Wier, OakDOT Assistant Director, will step in to run the agency starting March 11
SGV Connect 122: Glendora
The podcast continues a tour through the San Gabriel Valley with an episode focused on the city of Glendora, known as the Heart of the Foothills.