- The environmental justice of L.A. County’s ban on oil wells (Bloomberg)
- What if Congress helped bicycle riders, not drivers? (Slate)
- Is the U.S. becoming more bike friendly? (National Geographic)
- Bicycle Diaries: Riding with David Byrne’s band (NY Times)
- Report: Net Zero transportation will cost Asia $$$$ (but what would it cost to NOT do it?) (CNBC)
- You really need to cut water use (Mercury News, LA Times, CalMatters)
Today’s Headlines are brought to you by our monthly donors. Thank you for supporting Streetsblog’s work to keep our readers informed about state-level planning and policy decisions. If you don’t already, please consider making a sustaining monthly donation.