- Blockchain technologies could help solve urban issues (National League of Cities)
- Connected cars can lie (The Conversation)
- Researchers find one in three California families struggles to afford basic needs (OA Online)
- Tuolomne County gets a new seasonal transit service (My Mother Lode)
- The election made it tougher for Democrats in Sacramento (San Diego Union Tribune)
- Successful recall gives Republicans ideas about a gas tax repeal (SF Chronicle)
Support Streetsblog California today and maybe win a signed copy of Donald Shoup’s Parking and Cities
More California headlines at Streetsblog LA and Streetsblog SF
2 thoughts on Today’s Headlines
“Transactions that occur in the context of a blockchain are safe, instant and have little or no transaction costs.”
At most, one of those three is true.
🧐 “Efficient and secure?” Blockchain technologies use a lot of energy.
Comments are closed.