- Remember that the farmworkers who feed us have it really tough (LA Times)
- Walking is way more dangerous than it should be (Mercury News)
- California’s fight with the Department of Labor over pension reform, transit $ (Daily Breeze)
- A different city, a different old gas station, a different outcome (LA Times)
- California is finally denying permits for fracking (SF Chronicle)
- Don’t blame
BrandonBiden for high gas prices (SF Gate)
Today’s Headlines are brought to you by our monthly donors. Thank you for supporting Streetsblog’s work to keep our readers informed about state-level planning and policy decisions. If you don’t already, please consider making a sustaining monthly donation.