- Newsom signs a pile of climate change and wildfire bills (Mercury News)
- Research: Ride-hail is worse for the climate than just driving a personal car (Quartz)
- Oaklandside reaches out to Oakland residents: Why are this city’s streets so dangerous?
- Bridging the gap between climate justice and housing justice (CalMatters)
- Court rules San Joaquin Air District can no longer exempt Kern County oil refineries from air quality monitoring (Fresno Bee)
Today’s Headlines are brought to you by our monthly donors. Thank you for supporting Streetsblog’s work to keep our readers informed about state-level planning and policy decisions. If you don’t already, please consider making a sustaining monthly donation.