- More On Brightline Vegas to Southern California High-Speed Rail Plans (Urbanize)
- Berkeley Could Ban Right on Red (Berkeleyside, SFGate, SFChron)
- Hermosa Beach Extends Temporary Outdoor Dining Program (Daily Breeze)
- South Pasadena Bike Bus Starts Up Again (Colorado Boulevard)
- Surprised? California Drivers Suck (SacBee)
- Buttigieg has been one of Democrats’ Has Stumped in NH, NV and MI (Politico)
More from Streetsblog California
Caltrans Readies Guidance for Complete Streets, with a Big Exemption
But somewhere along the way, highway interchanges - roads crossing and going under and over freeways and highways - were exempted from the guidelines
Guest Opinion: Ten Years In, CA Active Transportation Program Lays Bare a Tale of Two Agencies
L.A. County needs to embrace physically-protected bikeways, robust traffic calming around schools, and similarly transformative, safety-focused projects
To Help Save the Planet, Take the ‘Week Without Driving’ Challenge
Former Sierra Club President Ramón Cruz is urging Americans to give up driving for seven days — and support policies to make it optional for everyone.
Commentary: Let’s Talk About the Real “Fatal Flaw” on Valencia
How many people have to die before professional advocates stop endorsing the Valencia Street "experiment" on people?