- Fresno Council Delays Active Transportation Plan, 950 Miles of Bikeways on Hold (Fresno Bee)
- CA Ready to Rumble Over Climate Policies (SF Chronicle)
- Is Musk Serious About Tunneling Under LA? (CS Monitor, USA Today, LAT)
- Foothill Gold Line Expansion: Construction 2017, Completion 2025-26 (Curbed, Urbanize, The Source)
- L.A. Metro Established Mariachi Plaza Development Guidelines (Urbanize)
- San Jose Non-Profit Helps Teens Build, Maintain, Bikes (Merc-News)
- New Website Touts Benefits of Cap and Trade with Real Numbers (Climate Benefits CA)
- California High Speed Rail Blog Really Likes Our Take on HSR
More from Streetsblog California
Funding for Rail Projects: An Incomplete Roundup
Various federal, state, and local funding sources are lining up.
Caltrans and Metro Using “Auxiliary Lane” Freeway Widening Loophole for Non-Aux Lane Projects
Beyond just using harmful loopholes legally, Metro and Caltrans deceptively bypass environmental regulations in order to keep on widening freeways
California Can’t Be a Climate Leader Until it Stops Building Freeways
Caltrans should be inducing demand for active transportation and transit with protected bikeways and bus-only lanes.