- 2017 Tweaks To CA Density Bonus Laws (Urbanize)
- More on Civil Rights Complaint Against LA Metro (LAist, Curbed LA)
- Read Streetsblog LA's Coverage of Same Complaint from Article on Jan. 5
- NIMBYs Rally Against Bike Share in La Jolla (La Jolla Light)
- Costa Mesa Studies Bike Trail Through Talbert Regional Park (OC Register)
- Are Fewer Teens Opting to Drive? (SacBee)
- More on Parking for God (SFWeekly)
- Biking Through the Snow, On a Bike with a Fat Tire (Guardian)
- Expect Some Protests This Weekend (SacBee)
More from Streetsblog California
Support Streetsblog California with a Donation Today to Keep Us Strong in 2024
It's the time of year when nonprofits reach out for your help funding their next year of work. Streetsblog California is no different - so please consider supporting us in your end of the year giving.
No, Opening a $2 Billion Freeway Expansion Project is Decidedly Not the End of Southland’s Freeway Era
“The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.” - Southern California Freeway Expansion
The Real Reason Assaults Against Transit Workers Are On The Rise
Hint: it's not just because service has been slashed.