- Sacramento Region Plans for Bike Freeway w/video (SacBee)
- Panel Paves Way for Redlands Mall Site Project (Redlands Daily, SB Sun)
- Block of Tenderloin Turned into Urban Park (SFExaminer)
- Ode to Oakland’s Flex Streets (SFChron)
- Santa Monica Votes to Close Part of Main Street on Weekends This Summer (Twitter)
- L.A. Metro Chief Of Staff Nadine Lee To Head Dallas Transit (The Source)
- CDC Changes Outdoor Guidance, No Mask Mandate for Bicycling (Biking in L.A., Union-Tribune)
- Downtown San Diego Needs a Reboot (Union-Tribune)
- Orange County Eyes Yellow Tier (OC Register)
Get National Headlines At Streetsblog USA.
More State Headlines at Streetsblog LA and Streetsblog SF.