- Truckers Angry at State's Diesel Ban (SFGATE)
- CA's Population Still Shrinking (SacBee, SFChron)
- Balancing Privacy and Safety in Debate on Speed Cameras/License Readers (Union-Trib)
- State Sues Elk Grove for Rejecting Affordable Housing (SFChron)
- Santa Monica Makes It Easier to Have Block Parties, Open Streets (SM Next)
- Drivers Are Increasingly Distracted by Their Phones, According to a New Study (Route Fifty)
- Vox Interviewed Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg
- Pasadena Not Sponsoring Bike Month This Year (Pasadena Now)
More from Streetsblog California
Mayor Nixes LAPD Pilot to use Lassos on Metro Trains
LAPD got approval from the Police Commission to extend their BolaWrap pilot on Metro in August, but hadn't advised Metro of their plans until after the fact.
RSR Bridge Pilot Coming to an End – What’s Next?
There has been pressure from lawmakers and business groups to turn the path on the upper deck into another car lane.
Study: Remote Work Isn’t Always A Cure for America’s Driving Addiction
A lot of Americans traded long commutes for short errands during the pandemic — but whether that swap resulted in more or less driving is a consequence of policy choices.