- Stop sign and jaywalking bills rejected by Newsom at the last moment (Bicycle Retailer)
- Contactless bank card fare payment: Only on Monterey-Salinas Transit (and Sacto light rail) (Cyclelicious)
- Dreaming of cleaner air through transportation investments (Fresno Bee)
- Caltrans finalizes 2021 Interregional Transportation Strategic Plan (Lake County News)
- Google Maps searches will show the lowest-carbon journey BY CAR (Grist)
- Rethinking long-distance travel (The Guardian)
- VW CEO says: Ride a bike (Driving)
Today’s Headlines are brought to you by our monthly donors. Thank you for supporting Streetsblog’s work to keep our readers informed about state-level planning and policy decisions. If you don’t already, please consider making a sustaining monthly donation.