- Asm Holden Introduces Legislation To Get LA Metro Gold Line To Ontario
- Saluting Generations of Advocates for Car-Free Market (SFChron)
- CA Bicyclist Deaths Highest In 25 Years (Biking in L.A.)
- Lime Can Track If You Are Riding on Sidewalk (Future Car)
- San Diego Bans Scooters on Boardwalk (NBC San Diego)
- A Very Important Look at the Very Important Issue of What Car Colors Are Popular (SacBee)
- Comparing the Transportation Plans for Five Leading Dem Candidates for Pres. (ENO)
More from Streetsblog California
Caltrans Explains Why VMT – Vehicle Miles Traveled – Is Such a Concern
And then turns around and says: oh, but new freight truck traffic induced by new highway capacity doesn't count! Really, Caltrans?
Study: What Road Diets Mean For Older Drivers
"After a road diet, all motorists seem to drive at a rate that feels comfortable to a mildly-impaired older adult."
Input Meetings Starting This Weekend for Ballona Creek “Finish the Creek” Extension Study
Learn more and give your ideas for extending the Ballona Creek bike/walk path upstream through Culver City and into Mid-City Los Angeles
Motorist Kills Pedestrian on Valencia
While distracted/inattentive driving was a primary factor, the non-intuitive and dangerous center-running design almost certainly contributed