- Asm Holden Introduces Legislation To Get LA Metro Gold Line To Ontario
- Saluting Generations of Advocates for Car-Free Market (SFChron)
- CA Bicyclist Deaths Highest In 25 Years (Biking in L.A.)
- Lime Can Track If You Are Riding on Sidewalk (Future Car)
- San Diego Bans Scooters on Boardwalk (NBC San Diego)
- A Very Important Look at the Very Important Issue of What Car Colors Are Popular (SacBee)
- Comparing the Transportation Plans for Five Leading Dem Candidates for Pres. (ENO)
More from Streetsblog California
Caltrans Readies Guidance for Complete Streets, with a Big Exemption
But somewhere along the way, highway interchanges - roads crossing and going under and over freeways and highways - were exempted from the guidelines
Guest Opinion: Ten Years In, CA Active Transportation Program Lays Bare a Tale of Two Agencies
L.A. County needs to embrace physically-protected bikeways, robust traffic calming around schools, and similarly transformative, safety-focused projects
To Help Save the Planet, Take the ‘Week Without Driving’ Challenge
Former Sierra Club President Ramón Cruz is urging Americans to give up driving for seven days — and support policies to make it optional for everyone.
Commentary: Let’s Talk About the Real “Fatal Flaw” on Valencia
How many people have to die before professional advocates stop endorsing the Valencia Street "experiment" on people?