- Lawsuit says DoorDash practice of texting drivers while they’re in motion is causing fatal crashes (Berkeleyside)
- Reform California’s outmoded parking laws (Pasadena Star-News)
- Asm. Marc Berman proposes changes to VTA governance (Patch)
- Fuel tanker overturns, causing emergency evacuation of 100 homes on a rainy Christmas Eve (Free Press)
- State grant will support Long Beach bike and pedestrian safety programs (Press Telegram)
- New law in January will require everyone to compost food waste (LA Times)
Happy Holidays to our readers! Thank you for your support.