- New city council sworn in, immediately approves bikeways (Highland News)
- Uber tests self-driving cars in San Francisco—claims state law does not apply to them (LA Times)
- Hands-free phones are just as dangerous for drivers as hand-helds (ABC)
- Governor Brown says California won’t give in on climate policy (Sacramento Bee)
- Rapid rise in methane emission surprise scientists (Guardian)
- Climate change is being fought at the local level (The Nation)
- Manufacturers in L.A. agree to cut emissions (LA Daily News)
- USDOT conducts Leadership Academy to empower community members (Fast Lane)
- YIMBYs: Housing You Matters in San Diego (Price Tags)
- Caltrans sued for violating homeless people’s rights (East Bay Express) (Indy Bay)
More California headlines at Streetsblog LA and Streetsblog SF
2 thoughts on Today’s Headlines
We’re working on it! Thanks for bearing with us as we iron out a few leftover details on the redesign.
Would it be possible to display the date of “Today’s Headlines” on the main page? i.e. “Today’s Headlines – December 15, 2016.” That way as you’re scrolling down and encounter previous days’ headlines, you know when they were posted.
Comments are closed.