- City of Cupertino will host a forum on alternative transportation next week (San Jose Mercury News)
- East Oakland residents march to demand equal treatment for street cleanup, maintenance (Inside Bay Area)
- Animated maps of Bay Area commutes: measuring the dispersal between work and home (CityMetric)
- Architecture critic says the widened 405 freeway is ugly (LA Times)
- Republicans propose cutting 3500 full-time Caltrans staff to save money; would replace them with contract workers, er, consultants (Sacramento Bee)
- What I learned as an Uber driver: it’s hard for people to get around (Washington Post)
More California headlines at Streetsblog LA and Streetsblog SF
2 thoughts on Today’s Headlines
CityMetric link is broken. Real link: http://www.citymetric.com/transport/how-do-you-map-city-no-centre-commuting-patterns-san-francisco-bay-area-1245
Feel free to delete this comment when fixed.
Comments are closed.