- It’s National Bike to Work Week! Even Time magazine has some tips. Plan your week, wherever you are: LA (Daily News), El Cerrito (El Cerrito Patch),
Pasadena (NBC), Stockton (Recordnet), Fresno (Fresno Bee), Humboldt (Times-Standard).
- Amgen Tour of California begins:
- Brown’s executive order on greenhouse gas emissions will require adjustments to SCAG long-range regional transportation plan (Daily News)
- Everyone wants some of that cap-and-trade money (Sacramento Bee)
- StreetsMN sees a lesson about pedestrian malls in 1968 footage of Fresno (StreetsMN)
- High speed rail in California: if fares fit projections, they will be very cheap indeed (LA Times)